|Hygiene Treatment Coordinator|
|Sleep (Sedation Dentistry) for Children or Adults|
Do you have: 1. A fear of Dentistry?
2. A history of a bad dental experience?
3. A fear of needles or drills?
4. A hard time getting frozen with local anaesthetic?
5. A busy work schedule
6. Extensive dental work to do?
7. A hard time keeping your mouth open?
8. Wisdom teeth
Our facility offers Light (Nitrous oxide or Laughing Gas), Moderate sedation or Full sedation for children or adults. We have a cozy, inviting waiting room, a full General Anaesthesia and Recovery suite, with a team of Medical Anaesthesiologists and experienced Emergency room registered nurses who work hard to make sure your dental work can be completed in a Calm, Safe and Pain-free way.
You or your child never need to feel a dental needle ever again!
| Complete Dental Care for All Ages|
Our practice is committed to comprehensive and complete dental care, from thorough diagnostic examinations and preventative dentistry to advanced cosmetic and restorative procedures.
We have state-of-art digital dental radiography for patient comfort and care. This xray system delivers the smallest amount of radiation with the benefit of extremely detailed diagnostic information.
|Our services include:|
* Examinations and digital x-rays
* Emergency care
* Checkups and cleanings (Scaling and polishing)
by our staff of Registered Dental Hygienists
* Kidzkare- Dental visits for kids 9 and under that are fun and educational. Click on the KidzKare link (in the left hand column) for more information about our wonderful kids program at our office.
* White or porcelain fillings
* Nitrous Oxide Sedation
* Oral Sedation
* Root Canal Treatment
* Teeth Whitening
* Sealants for children
* Wisdom Teeth or Extractions
* Custom Sports Mouthguards
* Air Abrasion- drill-free dentistry (for specific kinds of restorative work only) Air abrasion is a refined way of sandblasting away decay. A fine silicate sand is used to do the job of the drill.
* Dental Implants and Implant Dentures
* Porcelain, Gold or Zirconium Crowns
* Porcelain, Gold or Zirconium Bridges
*Digital Dental Radiography for patient ease and comfort, and for superior diagnostic information.
*Laser Dentistry for Soft tissue treatments
Our office has a special focus on Cosmetic Dentistry. We have the tools and technology to improve your smile.